Monday, April 12, 2010

What is this blog about?


Hello all, I'm starting a blog to chronicle my journey towards physical and spiritual fitness. The more I think about things, the more I believe these two go together. I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise. It's been a struggle for me for years ... more because I go back to my less healthy ways. I can exercise, eat healthier and lose weight, but before I reached a point where I stop. The months later, when my clothes stop fitting, I'm prompted to go back to Weight Watchers and the gym. But, the past is the past. And, I am going to do it this time. Perhaps a little public motivation will help too.

Now for the spiritual ... I'm a Christian. Why do I need spiritual fitness? I need to work at putting Christ at the center of my life. Many times I have wanted to do this and I get started, but at some point I stop. I don't want to do that anymore. I want to share my journey ... with all the pits and falls ... towards a wonderful and beautiful relationship with Christ everyday.

Won't you join me on this crazy journey of mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment